The Sabi Sand Pfunanani Trust Team
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
The Sabi Sand Pfunanani Trust has exceptional team players who ensure that we cover as much ground as possible. Below are the names and contact details of the respective representatives of the SSPT.
- Chief Executive Officer: Oscar Mthimkhulu – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Liaison Manager: Isaac Hlatshwayo – email@example.com
- Community Liaison Assistant Officer: Cosatu Nxumalo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSW Community, Conservation & Research Manager: Julie Olivier – email@example.com
- Projects Coordinator: William Hodgson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSPT Health and Safety Representative: Paulina Shabangu – email@example.com
- Human Resource Officer: Claudette Grundling – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sabi Sand NPO Forum Coordinator / Marketing, PR and Communications Officer: Eurika Mogane – email@example.com
- Executive Assistant: Kim Lester – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabi Sand NPO Forum: COVID-19 Response Team
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected a number of NPO’s in South Africa. We from the Sabi Sand NPO Forum are grateful to the partners who took hands with us to ensure that we continued to raise the flag of “Connecting with Communities”. Below is an overview of the various NPO’s who ensured that we were able to reach over 23 communities during this time.